Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a few completed things.

well i have a friend who is expecting a little boy so i crocheting her my "baby set" which is a set of booties, a hat, a bath towl, a washcloth and a bib and burp cloth. i have the hat finished and worked up a ROUGH copy of a pattern out of the april issue of crochet world but i guess the pattern was not proof read because it is wrong in several places and my bib didnt turn out the way i want it .. it is SUPPOSED to be a monkey but to me looks like a duck.I am working on my own version of a bib that will be a pig for my impending arrival.and i found some trivet's i made some time back .. check out my pics below and let me know what you think






the trivets


top of hat


strawberry short cake as my "model"



the hat laying flat(above)

the bib i made it is supposed to be a monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment